Friday, November 21, 2008

Spider Bites and Erections

Last night Brendon and I were hanging out paying bills. While we were working we were watching a program on the Discovery Channel about poisionous creatures in the Amazon. I wasn't paying too much attention, but then they started talking about an unusually venomous spider. Apparently it has a strong enough toxin to kill a small child, but that wasn't the strange part. When it bites a man it has the unusal side effect of creating life-long painful erections. I looked at Brendon and said that sound pretty bad. He said "Well, that will get you out of your scouting calling." I laughed so hard.

Brendon may regret me starting this blog. I'm totally telling on him.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

Ya, I am still laughing at that comment.

Tiffani said...

That's funny stuff.. you are never bored at your house. Just for the record you and I are in a fight! I found out you had a blog by seeing it linked on Candi's blog. Apparently all of the other sisters were important enough to be told about it but not me? What's up with that?