Saturday, August 8, 2009

Officially a Teenager

Benjamin turned 13 a couple of months ago, but in my mind he is only just now officially a teenager. This is because last night we were toilet-papered for the first time by Benjamin's friends. It isn't a very good job, Naomi figures they only used 3 rolls based on the centers she found.

Brendon says he would be really embarassed to do such a poor toilet-papering job. I just find the whole thing very amusing. (Maybe more so since Benjamin gets to clean up the whole mess.) I'll post a couple of pictures of the job for your enjoyment.

2 comments:

Laurel said...

The toilet papering jobs will probably get better as they get older. What fun to look forward to. That is funny!

Tiffani said...

I get toilet papered, does that mean I have a teenager? I should totally start making my kids clean it up and blame it on their friends!