Friday, May 21, 2010

Worse Than December

I have just had one of the busiest 2 weeks ever in my life.

It started with a Honors Band Recital for Benjamin (I spent this recital outside with Gavin), then a Volleyball Game for Naomi, then Mother's Day (Not really my headache, but I still sent a gift to Boise for my mother and we had Brendon's mother and my father over for dinner.)

Next was a Clogging Recital for Naomi (I stayed home with Gavin for this one as a result of my experience at the Honors Band Recital).

Gabrielle and Naomi participated in the play King Arthur's Court with the Missoula Children's Theater. They had practices starting right after school nearly every day that week.

Friday, we attended our Ward Party.

Naomi's final Volleyball game was that Saturday, as was Gabrielle and Naomi's final performance for the play.

Then this week, we had Benjamin's final Band Concert, Naomi's 6th Grade Choir Concert, and finally yesterday was Gabrielle's First Grade Program.

As I was waiting for the girls to turn in their costumes after the final performance of King Arthur's Court, I was visiting with one of the other moms. She said that she felt like May was just as busy as December. I'm thinking it is probably worse.


















3 comments:

Marcy said...

I agree!!! May is a CRAZY month for us too! Glad it's almost over.

Candice Buck Durfee said...

I don't know why, but I really love this picture of Benjamin.

Laurel said...

Wow, sounds busy! It will be nice when school is over. I like the pictures, thanks for posting.