Tuesday, December 23, 2008

No Pajamas and No Sleep

For many, many Christmas's I have sewn flannel pajamas for my children to wear on Christmas Eve. This year I didn't get it done. I had great intentions and a pile of flannel, but Gavin quit taking naps this fall and I couldn't quite fit sewing into my day. I know that I shouldn't, but a part of me feels guilty for not getting it done.

This week I am going back to work. I haven't had a paying job for nearly 10 years, and I am really excited. I will be working very early mornings, but who needs sleep anyway.

3 comments:

Laurel said...

If it makes you feel any better, I have never sewn pajamas for my family ever. We do store bought pj's.

Wendi said...

How many hours a week are you going to work??

Tiffani said...

I felt bad when I quit sewing PJ's (and Easter dresses) a few years ago too. The only thing I really sew now is halloween costumes. I'm excited for your new job. I'm sure you will rock on at it, you always do and it's right up your alley.